Hard Rock Casino Parking Garage
• 70 feet tall, and over 1,100 feet long.
• Express ramps to level 2 over high bay and unobstructed views into Casino entrance.
• Two(2) internal ramps with separate circulations.
• The parking structure spans over an existing zoo with two (2) 120-foot long by two-story tall steel trusses (see photo).
• Structural system is castellated steel floor beams and hot-rolled steel girders with a composite concrete floor slab Steel Columns and steel braced frames for lateral loads
• All structural steel is hot dipped galvanized for corrosion resistance
• Concrete tilt-up wall panels for stairway and elevator cores
• Exterior spandrel wall system is a combination of site-cast concrete and high-strength cable barrier